Thursday, April 19, 2007

Bergen!



I love Bergen. You can feel the good atmosphere as soon as you leave the boat in the harbour. We stayed five days at Kari and Andreas´ and had a really good time climbing Stolzekleiven one day in the sun, walking around in the city, playing Backgammon in Kvarteret, having beer in the sun, breakfast on Zakcariassenbryggen, and dinner in the good, old Italian. We visited Kristin and Oeyvind in their new flat in Vademyra, Hiwa, Camilla and Saia Oline in their new apartment just below the former one, we got surprising news from Juan Carlos over a beer; he´s going to be a father! I also got to have a Haci-coffee and a discussion about my thesis with my tutor Haci. The last eveningin Norway, on Pablo´s birthday, we had a great party on Kari and Andreas´ roof-terrace where we could watch the sunset over Askoy! Thanks for a great time everyone! I miss you!

1 comment:

Mari said...

Heilt sproett at du har vaert i gamlelandet. Naa e det bare ca 10 dagar te me treffes paa gracia, glede meg te aa se deg men nyte ferien intenst heilt te an e slutt. nyt siste rest av aa vaer "usynlig", det gjoer eg..slengkyss fra kaanaa di!